Speaking at Advertising Week Europe today, Sorrell acknowledged the wishes expressed by the likes of Procter Gamble chief marketing officer Marc Pritchard and his Unilever counterpart Keith Weed.
What Marc Pritchard and Keith Weed are signalling, and other advertisers have signalled, is that we have to be more responsive, more agile, less bureaucratic, less layered, more principle-driven, in the sense of driven by creative principle, Sorrell said, by satellite link from New York.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events