Sir Martin Sorrell used his appearance at Advertising Week Europe on Tuesday afternoon to pitch his new company’s mission as a return to the days before media people split off from creative agencies.
We’re going back to the 1990s, Sorrell told his interviewer Kathleen Saxton, founder of The Lighthouse Company.
But instead of separating media from creative what we’re doing is reuniting digital creative with media.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events