SHANGHAI Sony BMG China has signed a content partnership deal with Shanghai-based digital hip-hop music service Dai-Biao to host and promote its artists.
Under the deal, Dai-Biao will feature songs and ringtones from domestic and international Sony hip-hop artists on its digital music download site, www.dai-biao.com. Dai-Biao CEO Duane Kennedy described the recently finalised deal as a step in the right direction.
It's ground-breaking in the fact that now major record labels are dealing with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events