Interpublic’s Universal McCann, MEC and Carat are believed to be pitching for the account, according to a source familiar with the pitch. Campaign Asia-Pacific could not confirm their participation before publication.
We periodically review our current media-agency assignments, said Yuki Shima, a spokesperson for Sony. For the purpose of confidentiality, we implement non-disclosure agreements with our media agency partners. Consequently we are unable to respond to your inquiry.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events