Paul Payne Managing director, PHD Asia-Pacific
Isn't communications planning just a fancy term for what agencies have always doneThat's open to debate. Is it mutton dressed as lamb A fad or the future I think it's a new discipline and a new way of approaching client problems. Yes, it incorporates something agencies have always done, but it casts it in a wider context. At the heart of it, you still need a cracking idea that can live...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events