Snapchat is launching dynamic ads in a move to woo retailers and direct-to-consumer product advertisers as shopping catalogues can now be synced with the platform in real time.
Starting from today, advertisers can opt in to an open-beta test for dyanmic ads that would enable campaigns to start running within the next two weeks. They enable ads to be updated based on product catalogues that contain hundreds of thousands of items.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events