A refrigerator modelled on R2-D2 from Star Warsone of the latest developments from Haier Asia’s AQUA brandis just one example of how white goods makers are aiming to make their products more desirable to consumers.
Innovative products that fit in with lifestyle changeswhere people become busier and crave convenienceare contributing to the growth of major and small domestic appliances, according to Jasmine Lim, account director for home lifestyle at GfK...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events