In spite of the roaring success of its Marriage Market Takeover documentary-style film addressing the plight of 'leftover women' in China who are still single by their late 20s, SK-II played to a much younger tune a year later in a video showing young women frolicking with a graffiti-styled bottle of its product.
Speaking at the Shanghai International Advertising Festival recently, Jasmine Xu, PG's president for e-business and branding for Greater...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events