Sir Martin Sorrell has been asked to repay about 170,000 in personal expenses back to WPP.
The Wall Street Journal reported that the former boss of the holding company, which owns Ogilvy, Wunderman Thompson and Group M, had charged a ski trip, travel for his wife and child and items for an apartment in New York to WPP over a number of years.
According to the WSJ, Sorrell has repaid...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events