Latest figures show that a record 13.2 million people visited Singapore in 2011, up 13 per cent on 2010, and tourism-related spending rose 17 per cent year on year to US$17.8 billion.
Senior executives from the Singapore Tourism Board were keen to downplay the importance of the two IR’s but spend on sightseeing and entertainment, including gaming, was up 37 per cent year on year to $4.4 billion accounting for almost 25 per...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events