The Singapore Tourism Board ATB and China’s third-party payment solution Alipay have teamed up to launch joint marketing initiatives to raise Singapore’s profile as a tourist destination and boost Chinese spending.
STB and Alipay signed a Memorandum of Understanding MoU in September last year to improve the experience of Chinese travelers in Singapore. The MoU was initiated at a time when China was recorded as the biggest tourist market in Singapore, contributing S$4.2...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events