Due to make its debut on 16 September, the festival is a joint venture between IAF, the organisers of Cannes Lions, Dubai Lynx Eurobest and Haymarket, the publisher of Media and Campaign. It will run over three days.
Asia has emerged as a centre of creative excellence in the last 5 years producing some of the most outstanding work each year, commented Phil Thomas, chief executive of Cannes Lions. It is fitting that organisations such...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events