Singapore's police has not traditionally been seen as a magnet for top talent in the city-state, with young graduates preferring to join 'higher-brow' armed entities such as the Singapore Air Force. However, Dentsu claims that its Be extraordinary’ campaign has changed this perception.
Our post-campaign surveys have shown that Singaporeans now have more respect for the police force, said Dentsu Singapore president Anthony Kang.
Dentsu secured the business without a pitch.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events