What if there were no more hawker centres left in the Lion City No place to get chicken rice or char kway teow
That’s a potential future that Tiger Beer wants to shine the spotlight on with its new campaign, aimed at reminding Singaporeans that the country may one day lose its rich hawker heritage if the next generation does not continue the trade.
The campaign is aimed at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events