Shares in MC Saatchi rose after reports that the troubled ad agency group is considering its options as it grapples with an investigation into accounting irregularities.
MC Saatchi is talking to Clarity, a boutique advisory firm and long-term advisor to the group, according to a report in The Sunday Telegraph.
The company's share price rose as much as 6% on the London Stock Exchange on Monday to 180p on...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events