A total of 409 tickets have been sold as the event enters its 16th year of celebrating excellence in the advertising industry in Asia-Pacific.
Agencies competing for the top creative agency award are Ogilvy Mather, JWT, McCann Worldgroup Hong Kong, BBH and Publicis. Those in the running for top media agency include Mindshare, Carat, OMD, PHD and Zenith Optimedia. Full Agency of the Year shortlists are available here.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events