It was hard to miss UPS at last year’s Beijing Olympics. Life-size cut-outs of brown-garbed UPS deliverymen greeted visitors arriving at China’s airports for the Games. The displays showed them pulling large sporting equipment from improbably small packages, while the slogan read Nothing is impossible - UPS delivered everything and anything to the Beijing Olympics’.
As the event’s sponsor and official courier service, UPS used every opportunity to display its logo. Nielsen data shows UPS spent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events