According to a tender released yesterday, the contract is for two years, beginning 1 April to 31 March, 2016. It has an option for an additional year until 31 March, 2017. The total estimated value of the contract is about S$700,000 US$552,000 a year.
The responsibilities of the appointed agency are to craft a media-buying strategy for the attractions and to provide advice on various platforms' effectiveness and return on investment.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events