This campaign took place in December, but Ad Nut has just received the below case-study video from Cheil and believes it's commendable. Samsung and Cheil Hong Kong invited people to post pictures and descriptions of Hong Kong sights on Instagram using the hashtag BeTheirEyes. They then worked with Hong Kong Blind Union to translate the posted descriptions into Braille stickers, which were then placed at the vantage points where the photos were taken for visually impaired...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events