The second night of the Spikes Asia 2011 festival saw five agencies, Starcom, McCann, Ogilvy, Lowe, and JWT, hosting 'Networking after dark' events around Singapore.
Starcom once again played to its planning strengths and held its bash on site at the Suntec centre, attracting the consumer at source. As one senior Starcom exec said We are all about the mass. Check out the pictures here.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events