BEIJING Saatchi Saatchi has boosted its creative resources in Beijing as part of aggressive business plans for key clients, Toyota, Lexus and Sony Ericsson.
Saatchis group CD for Shanghai Steven Cheng has been appointed to the position of executive creative director in Beijing, while former Saatchis' Malaysia CD Henry Yap has joined as group CD. The two newly-created positions will report to China chief creative officer Peter Soh and Charles Sampson, Beijing CEO.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events