In researching this report we discovered something curious. In previous years, the emphasis has been on the nuts and bolts of innovation inventing and developing new products and technologies to bring China up to speed with the West. But now there is a general feeling that consumers, not technology, were now driving innovation. Industry leaders we spoke to were far more interested in using technology to build connections with consumers than the advancement in the technology itself....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events