With Twitter’s recent announcement to discontinue the youth-driven mobile app Vine, it's worth considering the significant impact and influence the platform exerted on culture, both online and off.
Vine allowed young people to self-express and story-tell in a way that no other social-media platform had previously enabled. Sharp, witty, nuanced and of the moment, Vine provided a new wave of digital native Gen Z creators with the tools to communicate and broadcast complex cultural ideas...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events