According to a study by FirmDecisionsthe audit company that was actively involved in the ANA reports, 26 percent of advertisers in Asia-Pacific do not have signed contracts with their media agencies.
Furthermore, 25 percent of contracts do not allow sufficient audits. Some audit clauses have attempted to limit the scope of the audit, while agencies have also created separate entities whose transactions are not subject to audit.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events