The International Committee of the Red Cross is using Twitter to illustrate the difficulties it faces when delivering aid in war zones and to raise support for its work.
It has published an interactive feature, which some have dubbed a threadventure, that tasks users with making the right decisions to negotiate entry into a besieged city to deliver food and help the wounded.
Negotiating access with all parties to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events