The data-driven marketing agency won the account after a pitch involving Ogilvy and six other local Bandung-based agencies including Cipta Sentra Komunika Cipta Sinergi Solusi and Cabe Rawit.
Pos Indonesia did not have a single incumbent agency as work on communication materials was divided among several agencies.
With the win, Rapp Indonesia will be responsible for developing consumer and business consumer profiles for five new products - including express mail and financial...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events