Lincoln Bjorkman became global chief creative officer at Wunderman in 2013, responsible for devising and driving creative strategy and managing the creative process agency-wide. In this wide ranging interview, Bjorkman discusses what being only the second chief creative officer of the agency means data and creativity trends and the notion that APAC lags behind in digital. “It’s the biggest misnomer from the Western side,” he said. “It’s one of the most disruptive and catalytic markets in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events