The 2018 Winter Olympic Games officially kick off today, with the Opening Ceremony set to take place at 8pm local time at the 35,000-seat PyeongChang Olympic Stadium. Over the next two weeks, 102 events will take place across 15 sports, with around 3,000 athletes expected to take part.
Don Roelofs, owner of KR Travel DMC has more reason than most to be excited, having worked on preparations for the Olympics over the last four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events