A major study involving 16 publishers and tech firms Amobee, Google and Quantcast found that publishers are losing up to $3.5 million a day to counterfeit video inventory.
This figure, which is based on a $5 per video CPM, means publishers are losing out on up to $1.27 billion a year.
The study, which included publishers such as Business Insider, Mail Online, The New York Times, Turner,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events