SINGAPORE - Publicis Media has officially launched NextTECHnow, its initiative aimed at building connections with startups and connecting them to clients, in the island nation.
This marks the third market to launch this initiative, after London and Shanghai, with clients such as Heineken, Visa, and PG on board.
It is part of a larger initiative that included the company’s pledge to invest in 90 digital startups to commemorate its...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events