According to sources, the Groupe’s media-agency employees have yet to learn how they are to be realigned. The only internal communication that has been shared company-wide is a letter from Steve King, containing much the same news that has already been published by Campaign UK and picked up by Campaign Asia-Pacific see, Publicis Media names regional CEOs and axes brands in agency shake-up.
The only mention of Asia-Pacific contained in the announcement...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events