Publicis Groupe's Spark Foundry has won the Mondelez media account in MENA, China and Southeast Asia, while GroupM has secured the business in India, Australia, New Zealand and Japan, Campaign Asia-Pacific has learned.
The company called the pitch for its international markets in March after awarding its North America business to Spark Foundry and VaynerMedia.
Mindshare will handle the account for GroupM in Australia and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events