How would you describe the current climate for advertising holding companies
Close to what the music industry experienced 15 years ago. To continue the analogy, the question is how fast can we shift our model from selling CDs to becoming a streaming platform The equivalent of streaming services in our industry is without a doubt personalisation at scale.
Advertisers are at a loss with the evolution of media and the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events