It can be hard to place AIA’s Chris Wei. The Hong Kong-born, Canadian- and UK-educated senior VP and chief marketing officer speaks sometimes with a Canadian twang, sometimes with an accent that could be from England’s home counties. “I’m very messed up,” he jokes. “My accent varies depending on whom I’m talking to.”
Such geographical ambivalence fits his current role. In the past year AIA has had to reinvent itself from a proud part...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events