The first thing you notice about Abdul Rahman Ahmad is that he is improbably young for a chief executive of an Asian company. This wouldn't be so unusual if he was CEO of a sprightly young start-up. But at a Government-owned media giant, it’s practically unheard of.
Rahman has helmed what is now called Media Prima, Malaysia's largest media company, since 2001 - when he was 31. But to meet him, it’s hard to imagine him...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events