It’s been a good start to 2009 for PHD and its Asia-Pacific CEO Cheuk Chiang. The Omnicom-owned media agency still a relative newcomer in Asia has picked up a clutch of accounts this year, including the massive Hewlett Packard business. Five months after taking up the role, the relentlessly upbeat Chiang is clearly enjoying himself.
Formerly MD of Melbourne agency CumminsNitro, Chiang came to PHD with a clear brief. PHD, founded in the UK...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events