The UK native, who had made his home in Australia for several years, revealed in May that he had accepted an offer to take up his current role - president of Aegis Media's global Digital Action Group.
He has only just got his feet properly under his desk. Or, actually, to be more accurate, under the seat in front. The job, which involves overseeing network product consistency and the transfer of best practice globally, also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events