The Singapore Tourism Board STB is eyeing growth in events from the professional services, technology and food and beverage FB clusters in 2019, with a few inaugural meetings set to be launched in the city-state this year.
STB has attributed the high number of meetings secured to the multitude of companies in these sectors that have their regional headquarters in Singapore. Tourism receipts from the business travel and MICE sector generated generated S$3.44 billion...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events