Speaking to Campaign days after The Guardian’s revelation that the top secret eavesdropping programme was providing the National Security Agency with direct access to the data captured by Silicon Valley’s largest companies, Sorrell believes it is likely to make a difference to consumer behaviour.
Emphasising the shift in public perception around acceptable practices surrounding personal data, Sorrell said I saw one of the Commissioners at the G8 meeting on Saturday and we were...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events