The Asia's Top 1000 Brands survey, conducted annually since 2004, is the region's most comprehensive ranking of brands on the region, country and sector level.
The 2014 Top 1000 Brands, debuting in early June and available only to subscribers, includes:
Regional Top 1000 ranking, with:
- Ad spend data for the top 100 brands
- List of agency partners for the top 100 brands
- Ability to filter results by industry sector
Access to rankings dating back to 2004
Country rankings — The Top 100 brands in 13 countries:
- Hong Kong
- Philippines (new)
- South Korea
- Battle of the brands: Choose two brands and chart their performance over the last 11 years
Sector champions: Choose a sector and see how the top brands have changed over the years
- Detailed overview of the top 10 regional brands: What they did to move up or down
- A look at the survey's biggest climbers and droppers
- Region reports: Feature articles delivering expert analysis on Greater China, India, Southeast Asia, North Asia and Australia
- Features looking at how markets transition from emerging to developed, how brands segment and approach consumer groups and which regional brands are on the path to global status
- Commentary from Nielsen on consumer and market trends in each of the 13 covered markets.
For commercial opportunities, please contact Jessica Triffitt, Group Sales Director by calling +852 3175 1921 or email [email protected].