The issue of influencers behaving unethically is rarely out of the news and calls are growing for united action. Celebrities including Katie Price pictured above, DJ Melissa Reeves and Lauren Goodger, were reprimanded for irresponsibly marketing a weight-loss product in October.
The ASA ruled the Instagram posts, for BoomBod, flouted guidelines by promoting a dieting product in an irresponsible manner making health claims that were not authorised by the EU Register and touting...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events