China's most ubiquitous brands, such as WeChat, Alipay and Taobao, fare relatively poorly on a list of the Chinese brands that communicate with the most consistency and clarity. The Global Brand Simplicity Index, released by brand strategy firm SiegelGale, puts China's internet giants well behind the top brands Hilton, 7-11 and RT-Mart, all of which are bricks-and-mortar based. In fact, Alipay, WeChat and Taobao appear in spots 18, 20 and 55, respectively,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events