Price hikes in fuel and food products in particular, sent Consumer Confidence Index as measured by Nielsen for the country on a steep 10-point fall in Q1 2011 to 110, compared to Q4 2010, the lowest level in four consecutive quarters. Overall, the price increases in basic everyday necessities left consumers in the country with little choice but to spend more money on their household needs. With 85 per cent of households in the Philippines falling...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events