Led out of Singapore for the sub-region, the pitch is thought to have also included Mindshare and incumbent Carat.
Carat Singapore announced the win only in September 2011, upon the appointment of client services director Masie Ong.
Aegis recently restructured its Singapore operation for a more regional focus, with the appointment of Audrey Kuah and the departure of Anupriya Acharya and Gan Boon Guan.
Covering four markets,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events