The business is understood to be worth between US$50 and $60 million.
According to Nielsen, NAB spent US$33.4 million on main media last year, a marginal decrease on 2008.
NAB is ranked the 17th largest bank in the world measured by market capitalisation. NAB operates 1,714 branches and service centres and 2,939 ATMs globally....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events