PG is putting 350 million baht US$8.5 million -- its largest marketing commitment to date -- behind a new generation of Pantene Pro-V products that rebuilds damaged hair, while Unilever is setting up a Bangkok-based Hair Global Technical Centre at a cost of 500 million baht to gun for leadership of Dove. The new Pantene, featuring the Amino Pro-V complex, is the result of five years RD, and will replace the existing variant, marketing manager...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events