Procter Gamble announced a 4% increase in net sales to $17.1 billion during the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2019, while annual sales grew a marginal 1% to $67.7 billiona stronger-than-expected performance.
The FMCG giant attributed growth to both pushing up prices across its five main divisions during the quarter and its award-winning advertising.
However, PG took a hit with the $8 billion write-down of its Gillette shaving business...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events