Senior Proctor Gamble marketer Allison Tummon Kamphuis says businesses are increasingly seeing their commercial success linked to genuine purpose, but warns against joining causes that do not match.
Tummon Kamphuis is the global programme leader for gender equality and the children's safe drinking water programme at PG.
Speaking at a UK screening of PG and National Geographic’s six-part documentary series Activate, Tummon Kamphuis said...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events