Procter Gamble has reduced the agencies it works with by more than half, and plans to half the number again, the FMCG company's finance chief said as it revealed encouraging sales for the last three months of 2017.
Organic sales were up 2% in the second quarter of PG's financial year, keeping it on track to hit its full-year targets. Total sales were up 3% year-on-year to $17.4...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events