Speaking in an interview with TechCrunch in the recent past, Mark Zuckerberg said that Facebook has a billion searches per day and he also went on to quip that Facebook is uniquely positioned to answer queries of users more effectively than normal search engines. And it was not too long ago that Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg said that akin to search engines which help in converting consumers who already have the purchase intent, Facebook also has potential...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events